Views
Helpful
Replies

call studio log user data

tomerf001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I'm new to call studio, I'm trying to figure out how can I increase the level of the logs so i could see what went wrong with my applications.

For example, yesterday I was working on a project and I added a few custom elements and everything was working fine,

I've deployed it to vxml server, I've placed a call and everything was working well.

Then I added some more custom elements and from that moment I couldn't deploy my application.

I've deployed it to a zip file, I've transferred it to the vxml server and I didn't receive any error,

But when I tried placing a call to my application, I realized I'm still listening to the prior version of my application.

In the global admin logger, I saw:

deploy_all_apps,The applications 'callflow' and 'deploy' failed to deploy.
update_all_apps,failure updating $my_app_name$

Obviously I had a problem with one of my recently added custom elements, but since I added a couple of them on one  session, my question is:

Can I make the logs more informational, so it would be a little bit more clear about my problem?

On the same matter, I read somewhere I can add my own data to logs from inside my applications, can you point my at the right direction to do so?

Thanks,

Tomer.

1 Reply 1

tomerf001
Level 1
Level 1

Figured it out.

I had some garbage applications in CVP\VXMLServer\applications.

I've stopped the VXML Server, cleaned the application folder and restarted the VXML Server.