cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop Installation Issue....

allwyn.reuben
Level 1
Level 1

Hi can someone help in this.

Im having CCX version 8.0.2.11004-12 andim trying to install the Cisco Agent Desktop.

I have donwloaded the CAD plugin frm the CCX plugin page and the installation is successful. Now when i open the CAD application it is telling Lates version is available and asking to upgrade and the upgrade fails if i go for yes.. If i gave cancel the entire operation gets closed.

Can some one help to find the issue or provide the latest CAD application which is compatible for my CCX version.

Thanks

Allwyn Reuben

4 Replies 4

nshaffer79
Level 1
Level 1

Are you logged onto the PC with a user that has local admin rights on the local computer or is in the local admin group on the domain? If not, you need to make sure you are logged in with a user that has those rights. It is also necessary that the agent that is going to be using the software is setup with those rights as well so that when any upgrades are put on the server, the client is updated as well.

Can you start the agent desktop with the "run as" and use administrator credentials?  We are going to do an upgrade tonight so we need to update the agents tomorrow morning.

We are upgrading from 8.5 SU1 to 8.5 SU2.

Thanks in advance

/alan

Yes, you can.

Please rate useful posts.

George - Thanks for the quick response.  Since this was an older post I was replying to, I also started a new discussion with the same question.  I appologize in spamming the whole group.

/alan