cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Collaboartion Provisioning PCP LDAP Contact Sync

Carl Messer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used PCP to sync with LDAP to import a global directory which sync's to CUCM?

The issue I have is when I sync PCP to LDAP and CUCM to PCP this works fine for contacts at the site which I want to provision services to however for contacts that are part of a global address list where I want to import their e.164 numbers into the directory these are not sync'd automatically to CUCM unless I batch provision a service to them e.g. a basic user service with nothing that would consume a license.

This would be fine if I could do it automatically however I need to allocate a line or handset to the contact for the auto provisioning to trigger.

I know I could use a third party directory but I would prefer to keep it uds if possible.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Carl

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see several posts in this forum that have gone unanswered.  I would like to point out that the Prime Collaboration team does not monitor this forum as we have high traffic sites that have been in place for many years to support the partner, sales, SE and end customer queries. The ask-primecollab@cisco.com mailer has been the goto place for about five years and takes questions from partners, Cisco sales, SEs and end customers.  A newer site has been added recently for partners and internal Cisco staff on Spark. If you want to get a question answered, choose on of these sites.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see several posts in this forum that have gone unanswered.  I would like to point out that the Prime Collaboration team does not monitor this forum as we have high traffic sites that have been in place for many years to support the partner, sales, SE and end customer queries. The ask-primecollab@cisco.com mailer has been the goto place for about five years and takes questions from partners, Cisco sales, SEs and end customers.  A newer site has been added recently for partners and internal Cisco staff on Spark. If you want to get a question answered, choose on of these sites.

Regards