cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS Export - Unable to download test wav file

Randall White
Level 3
Level 3

I need to migrate some users off an old CUC cluster. COBRAS Export is giving me this error:

(error) in DownloadWAVFile on ConnectionWAVFiles:The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Wireshark shows CUC sending a TLSv1 Handshake Failure message.

Based on https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/unity-7-data-export-to-unity-9-using-cobras-tool-fails-quot/td-p/2522549, I looked in the Registry, but didn't find any Client subkey under HKey_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\SSL 3.0

I did create a Client subkey here and left it empty, but that didn't help.

I have also tried running COBRAS Export with the /useCUMI and /SkipWavDownloadTest options, but that only downloads the users, not any .wav files or messages.

Any ideas?

COBRAS Export version 8.0.0.87

CUC version  9.1.2.10000-10

3 Replies 3

Are you migrating the users to a new version of CUC, or to something else? That is a much older (like end of support) version of CUC too, and the COBRAS version also sounds older.

Yes, I will migrate users to CUC 12.5.

I did upgrade to the latest COBRAS version, but that didn't help. I have used COBRAS many times over the years, and this is the first time I have run into this issue.

Is it possible that the certificates on the old CUC box have expired?