Views
Helpful
Replies

Command "show voip rtp connections"

juliovalenzuela
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've running "show voip rtp connections" command from router CLI while i do a call between two ephones through SCCP and nothing shows.. see...

CME#show voip rtp connections detail

No active connections found

Why this happens?..

How can i see traffic?.. like this show this paper:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s10_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1246663

Thanks a lot.

6 Replies 6

juliovalenzuela
Level 1
Level 1

More Info..

Only when i do a phone call through 2 routers o going to PSTN, show info related.. see..

CME#sh voip rtp connections

VoIP RTP active connections :

No. CallId     dstCallId  LocalRTP RmtRTP LocalIP                                RemoteIP                              

1   217        216        18908    16988  190.16x.xx.xx                          190.19x.xx.xx                        

Found 1 active RTP connections

Any ideas?

Suggest posting this question on the Networking Professoinal Connections (NetPro) Discussion Forum for input from appropriate subject matter experts. NetPro is a peer and expert forum where you can get suggestions and information from networking professionals on a variety of solutions and technologies (including Network Infrastructure & Unified Communications).

Hi,

I am getting this what seem to be hung sessions when doing a Sho voip rtp connection details:

No. CallId     dstCallId  LocalRTP RmtRTP LocalIP                                RemoteIP

1   68967      -1         19536    0      10.xxx.xxx.xxx                           0.0.0.0

Sometimes many of them appear and the only way I have found out to clear them out is to reload the router. Has anyone seen these before and if so do you know of a way to clear them out? Also do you know what might be causing these to appear as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tThanks

Tod

Hi there:

I've checked with our TME team, and the issue you outlined requires troubleshooting that's very specific to your configuration, so unfortunately we can't answer it without a lot more detail. Can you please contact Tech Support so we can help resolve it more quickly?

Thanks!

Thank you.  Opening a TAC request.

jmaudlin
Level 5
Level 5

Julio - Do you need further assistance or could you mark this as answered?  Thanks