cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Service Queue name does not show up in agent desktop

Laura Mayer
Level 1
Level 1

For some reason the new CSQ I created (and assigned a resource to) does not show up as a name on when the call is answered on the agents desktop.

Can someone tell me where I should start looking to fix this?

Thanks

Laura

17 Replies 17

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

What does show up? 

Do you have other queues that show up? 

How is your script setup?

Just the agent ID and instead of the telephony trigger it shows UCCX CTI route point.

The script is set up as a copy of one that I know works.

thanks

Laura

What do you have in the telephony trigger configuration?

see attached.

So for the CTI Route Point for 747 does it show name_CSQ  or is it all blank? 

Also in your script are you using a setup enterprise call logic shouldnt matter as I am not but curious if you were for this script.  

Also what version of uccx are you on? 

see attached... I like pictures :)

version: System version: 10.5.1.10000-24

Thanks!

and here what do you have? 

I have Ion Accounts.

Just so im not assuming in the script for the resource it has ION_NOC_queue instead of ION_Accounts this is just how you named your variable right? 

Correct its just the name of the variable I tried not to change a lot of one I knew worked, The value is IONAccountsQueue which is the name of the CSQ

did you have a copy of this script and able to add the following two pieces of logic just for troubleshooting purposes to see if this corrects the issue. 

Just place the logic right before your CSQ

Not sure if your currently in production so may not be able to do this now. 

Customer number works but customer name variable is doesn't get populated and the script errors out. 

Where does it error out. 

Do you have the fields listed and also did you create your strings?

Refer to attached screenshot and configure it like that in order to display the Caller Name on CAD in case you want to use the Default layout that already exist in CDA. In case you do not want to use the default layout, then refer to below post wherein you can create a new layout and do it that way as well. Though the script in below thread is to show the Caller Input selected on CAD but the logic remains the same:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12725881/there-any-way-show-agent-customer-has-chosen-which-language

Regards

Deepak