cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSR with internal domains for Expressway Core-Edge integration

ev1205
Level 2
Level 2

Hello, we are implementing a Mobile Remote Access (MRA) solution based on Expressway Core & Expressway EDGE servers on a CUCM ver 10 platform.

In order to establish a communication zone between both expressway servers we have to install CA signed certificates on both servers.

As you can see on page 8-9 of attached document (cisco-expressway-certificate-creation-and-use-deployment-guide-x8-5-1.pdf), in the case of ExpresswayEDGE certificate requirements we have to add "all domains configured on ExpresswayCORE for CUCM registration in the CSR (certificate Signing Request).

Wel,l my customer's domain for CUCM registration is "customerdom.local", and I have been informed that we CAN NOT use a ".local" domain for this CSR.

What will happen with the communication zone between both Expressway servers  if I don't add this "customerdom.local" on my ExpresswayEDGE signed certificate???

Can we use customer's public domain ( customerdom.com) for this Expressway EDGE CSR?? although this is not the internal domain for CUCM registration??

Best Regards

1 Reply 1

xriveraoplk
Level 1
Level 1

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12348931/expressway-configuration