Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC standard unable to log

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i have just installed cisco unified attendant console standard 10.6 and configure it using cisco guide but when i try to enter phone number i get as message :
The extension you entered is invalid. Please contact your system administrator to obtain a valid extension for this application.
all roles are assigned to access group
regards

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the TSP properly installed and configured??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi jaime

i'm using cucm 10.5 and during installing CUAC standard TSP is downloaded and installed

how can i configure TSP ??

Hi

i'm still blocked , i have also the same error message :The extension you entered is invalid

i followed all steps given on the cisco guide :

Create Access Control Group + Assign roles to group + create Application user and add it to group +

add devices to control device list on Application user and then create end user

during installing CUAC standard the TSP is installed automatically (running CUCM 10.5) and i gave  informations about cucm (user name and pwd for application ) and presence server that's all

is there anything missed in configuration please help me

regards

Hi jaime

please fin the attached file (i still face the same problem )

regards 

Hi

I am facing same issue. I checked TSP it is installed properly. Roles to Application user also given properly and device added to this user. But still same issue.

Were you able to find solution to the problem.

Thanks

Varun

hi Varun

the problem was on configuration of application username and password during installation of CUAC

i should  use the information of application user already created  instead of usename and pwd of application user for cucm administrator

regards 

There's an option to configure the TSP in the start menu, or look for it under phone/modem options, is the right info there????? If it's not listed under phone/modem options, you might want to try to un-install and reinstall manually

If it's listed, make sure the right info is there, and try restarting the telephony service.

If you have any antivirus, you also want to try disabling it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Davemzcs2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There!

Well in my case i have 6 attendant consoles standard version working properly for around 1 year, last week i started getting that error, i haven't changed anything in the CM config and the configuration in the attendant console is correct -it was even validated by a CCIE friend-

1. I tried deleting all the config related with one of the Attendant Console (user, Application user, extension, etc..)

2. Then i configured everything from scratch.

3. I tried a different version 11 and 12.

After all of this i got the exact same error message.

So here is what i do to "fix" it temporarily, i open the Cisco Attendant Console Standard and wait around 2 minutes and then i proceed to log in and it works most of the time!

-i execute a tracert route and ping to the CM, and let me tell you that connectivity is not the issue, avg ping response is 2ms-.

Another thing i do to fix it, is when i get the error message with one extension, i use another extension to log in then i log out and eventually i log back in with the extension i got the error in the first place. -both extensions are configured properly to use the Attendant Console-

I really don't know what else i can do....