Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Migration

Hello,

I have one of my customer who want to migrate his CUCM 4.2 to CUCM 10.6. You can see below the charcteristics of his server: Win             *windows server 2000 pack 4

Inte            * l Xeon 5140 @ 2,33GHz 

2 G            *2Go RAM, 68 Go de disque dur

*      Cisco 7912(57) cisco 7960 (3), Cisco 7937 (1): IP phones types

I want to use a BE6000S to make this migration, is it possible with the IP phones types above. 

Does BE6000S can centralize call processing because this phones are spread within three locations?

Thank you for your precious help.

Regards,

Aristide Akaffou

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aristide,

BE6000S running CUCM 10.x will support the above phone models. Although they are not listed in the compatibility matrix for CUCM 10.x you will still be able to add and use them with CUCM 10.x.

Also, you can have phones spread across three locations with centralized BE6KS. You can enable SRST on remote gateways if you want.

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aristide,

BE6000S running CUCM 10.x will support the above phone models. Although they are not listed in the compatibility matrix for CUCM 10.x you will still be able to add and use them with CUCM 10.x.

Also, you can have phones spread across three locations with centralized BE6KS. You can enable SRST on remote gateways if you want.

Manish
- Do rate helpful posts -