cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v14 RTMT - Java VM

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

I was trying to install RTMT v14 but it's asking for Java Virtual Machine.  Does anyone have a valid link to the Java VM software?  

Thanks,

Kamil

13 Replies 13

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Have you thought about just downloading it from Oracle webpage?

It is just the regular JVM from Oracle.

Response Signature

You need to install JAVa by going to their site before installing the RTMT

https://www.java.com/download/ie_manual.jsp

Response Signature

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks guys. I'll try to install Java and let you know how it went.

Kamil.

Good day. did you download Java? and were you required to purchase a license or licenses??

Thank you

Roger

Yes I did see this. But I expect much more of a response from Cisco. And if there is a cost for license what is that cost.

But thank you

Stanley Smith
Telecom Manager
Safety Insurance
stanleysmith@safetyinsurance.com
617-531-8888

Yes I did see this. But I expect much more of a response from Cisco. And if there is a cost for license what is that cost.

But thank you

Stanley Smith
Telecom Manager
Safety Insurance
stanleysmith@safetyinsurance.com
617-531-8888

To whom are you directing your response?

It is not clear as you responded to your own post.

IMG_4468.jpeg

Response Signature

you

AFAIK Cisco does not offer any licenses for Oracle Java. For that you should turn to Oracle. Also this community is member driven, ie it’s not actively monitored to answer by Cisco.

Response Signature

Understood 

but I have actually had Cisco people respond to issues. And it seems others have run in to this.

Thanks Roger.

To be clear I’m not saying that you could not get a response on some posts from someone working at Cisco. Just that you could not except that you get that on all posts.

All this is however for this specific question IMHO a non issue as there are free options available, so there is no need to procure any licenses to run the JVM needed for RTMT.

Response Signature