cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Download User Greeting Sound Files

adrienne73
Level 1
Level 1
I am looking to download the user greeting sound files. Does anyone know where I would go in the Unified Communications Manager or the Unity Connection to do this?
2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Unity Connection for all recorded WAV files (voice names, greetings, interview handler questions) you can get them using the admin web interface and download them one at a time - which is not overly efficient.  And no, you cannot access the file system directly, it's restricted by design.

For user voice names you can get them in bulk for all users with the User Data Dump tool: http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

the tool does not allow for downloads of the user greetings (which can be 5 greetings and separate language recordings in complex installs).

There's a REST API you can use for fetching greetings and voice names if you're interested in automating the process... 

Thank you for your reply. What I do need is exactly how, step by step, to download the user greetings. Downloading them individually is not a problem.