Views
Helpful
Replies

Export Extension List

Thomas Yarger
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I have a request from my HR department to see if I'm able to export a list from our of Call Maanager with the currrently assigned users and their extensions to update their phone list. Our Call Manager is on v6.1.5 but will be upgrading to v9.x in another month. I've looked at the CDR Analysis and Reporting and the Unified Reporting modules and I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Not so experienced with UC...

-Best

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Thomas,

First off, +5 to my friend Aaron for his excellent (detailed) answer.

Here's another method that would also provide these details / from CUCM admin try Call Routing > Route Plan Report > and once it loads up look at the top right hand corner of the page for "View in File" this will allow you to save a copy in .csv format

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

Here's a query I use to dump out a list of devices, lines, and associated users...

run sql select d.name DeviceName, l.name location , css.name devicecss, tm.name devicetype, n.dnorpattern linedn, linecss.name linecss, e.userid userid, e.firstname, e.middlename, e.lastname, e.department department from enduserdevicemap em join enduser e on em.fkenduser = e.pkid join device d on em.fkdevice =  d.pkid join callingsearchspace css on css.pkid = d.fkcallingsearchspace join location l on fklocation = l.pkid join typemodel tm on d.tkmodel = tm.enum join devicenumplanmap dnm on dnm.fkdevice = d.pkid join numplan n on dnm.fknumplan = n.pkid join callingsearchspace linecss on n.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = linecss.pkid

Just putty to the server, paste that in, and log it to text with putty. You can import to excel as tab delimited then...

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank-you all for your assistance. Much appreciated. 

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Thomas,

First off, +5 to my friend Aaron for his excellent (detailed) answer.

Here's another method that would also provide these details / from CUCM admin try Call Routing > Route Plan Report > and once it loads up look at the top right hand corner of the page for "View in File" this will allow you to save a copy in .csv format

Cheers!

Rob

Ah.. yes.. sometimes I get so used to skipping past the GUI that I don't even think to look at it for things that really should be there! +5 Rob :-)

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

It did help me as well. Thank you all