cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add external contacts phone numbers to CUCM directory

sam saeed
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to find any article or any documentation about it. But I am looking to add a large list of external phone numbers to the directory if possible to a specific users personal directory. I know in CME you can do it with a .xls document but I can't seem to find anything for the CUCM v11. Also, CME ran the limitation of around 50 contacts per users and I believe 150 contacts globally. Not sure if CUCM has a much larger pool.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

You could import them as users so they should up in the corp dir?

For the Personal Address book I once was able to script up some import/export routines but I don't know how well they would work on 11.. this was back around v8.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Ok so if I import them as users that shouldn't absorb any dlu's or whatever they're called nowadays?

Nah, Users don't use DLUs, or User licenses (unless they are the 'owner' of any phones, or have Mobility enabled.. which they won't).

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

If you're open to 3rd party apps, try this - http://aurus5.com/phoneup/directory