cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

integration exchange 2013 with cucm 9.1.2

r.cherkaoui
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I have an integration problem with Exchange 2013 with cucm 9.1.2.100000-28, the tutorial in

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/canitpro/2014/04/29/step-by- step-integration-between-exchange-2013-um-and-cisco-unified-communications-manager /

Does not work for my case.
If someone can help me with a document or an installation guide
thank you

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can use the following doc

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/canitpro/2014/04/29/step-by-step-integration-between-exchange-2013-um-and-cisco-unified-communication-manager/

Steps 3 and 4 have the pics interchanged so don't be confused with that.

What exactly is the current status of the integration, does it not work at all? Do you see any traffic between cucm and Exchange server when you invoke a VM?

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Thank you very much, Mr. Manich.

For my case,

I have a cucm 9.1.2 without any SU and I have a license expired for 774 days, is it going to block voicemail service?

And also if I switch to SU5 is that a license is requested?

No new license is needed for an upgrade from 9.1.2 base version to a higher version of 9.1.2 but if the licenses have expired then you need to get the new license for configuring any new devices. What exactly do you see on the license warning page?

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

i have this message.

and

I want to know is that the voicemail license will be asked for configuration?

thank you sir.

Since you only installed the demo license and never installed a permanent license after that you are seeing this error, this will prevent provisioning of any new users and services

Unified Communications Manager Demo mode The system is operating on demo licenses that will expire in 60 days. Add this system to a Cisco Prime License Manager and install sufficient licenses to cover its usage before expiration in order to avoid losing the ability to provision users and devices.

Manish

thank you very much for your kind help Mr.