cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Configuration Changes Detected pop up

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Cisco jabber still shows me the "Configuration Changes Detected" pop up how to fix it please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is still happening on Jabber for Windows 12.7.1

Anyone get a solution yet?

b

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Jabber should give you an option to sign out/relaunch when that dialog appears. This is expected when you make some changes (eg jabber-config.xml).

hello, thank you for your replay, I forced the configuration update via cisco jabber in the menu help-> refresh the configuration but the pop up always appears...!

I believe there was a beta build of Jabber at one point that exhibited that problem but I'm not aware of any stable/public builds with that issue. Are you using a current release (e.g. 12.1 or 12.5)? If not, try installing a newer release and see if the problem persists.

I use cisco jaber version 12.1, i can't change the version

I am also having this issue everyday but I am not making any config changes.

This is still happening on Jabber for Windows 12.7.1

Anyone get a solution yet?

b

007 Believe
Level 1
Level 1
Can you share the solution to this issue??

Midhunck37020
Level 1
Level 1

I've same issue with 12.7 version. getting pop up frequently about config change detected sign out required message. Please share solution to this problem. I'm not changing any configuration in order to get this message. 

reindl_mc
Level 1
Level 1

I can see the same issue with Jabber 12.9.5 - any solution for this  ? 

Hi,

Please check below link for software bug details and workaround for this issue:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp98710

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi

Thanks for your reply

I saw this bug already and tried Workaround 2 with Setting EnableClusterCheck to False under Policy. But it still brings me the popup randomly. Also this Parameter is not documented in the parameter reference guide - also in 12.x , when you try to configure the jabber-config.xml on cucm - this Parameter does not show up from drop down menu.

For me this is not a solution - also way 1 - does not work - as under System - Server - the fqdn (in small characters) is already in place.

Kind regards

Hi All,

I found the solution for this issue. We are running call manager 12.5 and various version of Jabber from 12.9.5 --> 14.2.
To be sure you are not hitting this issue. make sure SSO_Enabled = true (deprecated parameter but still working) and STARTUP_AUTHENTICATION_REUIRED = true. Configuration change detected will disapear.......

Thanks for helping with this.

Brad