Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI on phone with no new message

bholashrestha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could assist me. We have a user with MWI light always staying on without any new message. What I suspect is that some other mail box is sending notification to the user's phone.

Is there any SQL statement that display the list of mailbox with MWI line listed. For example if DN 2222 is getting MWI notification and from the SQL output if i see 2222 in MWI line then i can find the corresponding mail box that's sending MWI to 2222.

Regards

BS

3 Replies 3

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

You can do an export of mailboxes from Unity Connection and then parse that easy enough in Excel to figure out where its coming from. 

Im assuming its probably an alternate extension for a mailbox. 

Thanks for the reply.

I already tried that option before posting to this forum. It seems like there is only one entry on MWI field on the CSV file and this is the primary extension of the mail box. Regardless the number of MWI lines configured on a mailbox, in CSV file it shows only one. So that was not very helpful

Cheers

BS

Either the default BAT export or User Data Dump from Unity Tools will give you any alt mailboxes , other MWI sources or basically all the information you need for this.