cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCP self-care portal same as admin page?

mikeputz1
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon community.

I am honestly hoping I've missed something here. The URL I found for the self-care portal https://<hostname>/cupm/selfcareuser/login takes me to the same page the admins use to login. =====  https://<hostname>/cupm/common/index.jsp 

What is the deal? The users are able to log into the self-care portal, but that is an UGLY customer-facing page. We as admins don't care, but please tell me is there a different interface for the self-care portal? Any others having issues with the self-care portal URL changing to admin URL?

Thanks for your help all,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mike,

The login URL to PCP is the same for all users.  You referenced the old login page from the days we had a converged PCP/PCA product.  That alternate URL is not used anymore.

At this point, the login page and look of the PCP Self-Care Portal is a highly debated, controversial, subject within the UC business unit, several layers above my pay grade.

We have a revamp project for the portal but it has not been funded at this point.  I will continue to enhance the PCP portal since it is very popular and will look for an opportunity to make it look better.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mike,

The login URL to PCP is the same for all users.  You referenced the old login page from the days we had a converged PCP/PCA product.  That alternate URL is not used anymore.

At this point, the login page and look of the PCP Self-Care Portal is a highly debated, controversial, subject within the UC business unit, several layers above my pay grade.

We have a revamp project for the portal but it has not been funded at this point.  I will continue to enhance the PCP portal since it is very popular and will look for an opportunity to make it look better.

Regards