Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone dialing numbers by it own

wajid_dabir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have approx. 1400 phones in our office and all are registered on same call manager. There are 3 phones which are behaving weird. These phones are dialing the numbers by its own, last dialing number is connecting.

We have hard reset the phones and also uploaded the latest firmware but issue still persist.

System version: 11.0.1.10000-10

Phone Model: 7841

Regards,
Wajid Dabir

2 Replies 2

wstanton49
Level 1
Level 1

My 7841 is the retail model CP-7841-3PCC with software sip78xx.11-1-1MPP-897.loads hardware version "33".  Only mine went berzerk last week and just kept making line 1 go active, no speaker and not on the headset and then it read "timed out" and then lit up line one again and then went to fast busy and then stopped after about 10 fast busy signals.   I have the hosted provider checking on their end but really weird.  

Factor reset and then reconnected and built on the hosted side and it worked but still once in a while it does that routine again where it lights up line 1 and then hangs up, does it again and then "timed out" and fast busy again.    

It is acting possessed and I only had it for a little over a year.  

I will keep checking if there's a firmware update but oh yeah, another thing is the only place I see any web interface setting is in Network Configuration and it says Web Server enabled but cannot reach it from browser with IP address (yes, my laptop is in the same subnet) but the PC port shows it's 'down'  

It was working fine for almost 2 years and I thought I was able to get to it's IP address before but again, about 2 years ago when I set it up.  Any suggestions would be most helpful.  

Thank you all! 

You’re likely to get better help on your topic if you would not piggyback on a 2+ years old post. Advice you to create your own post.

Response Signature