cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up Voicemail forwarding

xc3ss1v30n3
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning. I've recently taken over Cisco Unity at the company and have unfortunately been kind of thrown to wolves in administrating it without much experience. I've been able to pick up quite a bit just using current configurations for troubleshooting problems, but I've run into one that I can't quite figure out. I'm sure it's quite simple for those gurus out there. Forwarding a voicemail to an SMTP address. We're already configured to do this. However, I can't find the particular setting that enables this for a user that isn't currently receiving forwarded voicemails. For instance, I've compared my account (not receiving) to an account that is and really don't see any differences. So, I'm either overlooking something or just looking in the wrong place (likely).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Michael!

Welcome to Cisco Unity! I recommend you check out our outstanding Support Community for a wealth of information about Cisco Unity. If you don't find the answer you seek, then also post your question to the Support Community for additional coverage and feedback from our experts.

I hope this helps and thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Is that not what I've done?

Michael,

You posted to the Collaboration Community in the Unified Communications subspace. We don't provide technical support in this space - so I referred you to also post in the Support Community. But, I failed to include the link. Here you go.

Cisco Support Community