cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SKUs for adding redundancy to CUCM BE6K?

stevederian
Level 1
Level 1

My Customer already has in production a CUCM Business Edition 6000 running on UCS C200 Rack-Mount Server (2 virtual machines CUCM & Unity Connection).  Customer is looking to add redundancy moving forward. I would like to know what part numbers (SKUs) are needed to add redundancy on a secondary UCS C200 server?  I am hopping we don’t have to buy another BE6K starter bundle for the second server.

Thank you

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You don’t need to. You just buy the server ala-carte. The HYP Qty should be 2 in your bundle to cover the 2nd server.

Thanks

Srini

Thank you Srinivasan,

Ok, on CCW   I can order the 2nd server ala-carte using part number UCS-C200M2-VCD2BE (Bare Metal UCS C200M2 Svr.,2xE5506 CPU,24GB RAM,4x1TB HDD).  Given that original sold BOM included 1x VMware ESXi Standard (at the time), is it possible to get the Cisco Vmware vSphere Hypervisor (free version) now with the second server? I did a search on CCW and It looks like I can order R-VMW-VS5-HYP-K9=  (SW+Lic UC Virtualization Hypervisor 5.x BE6K ?eSD For UCSS) for $1174.00 – but I am not able to add VMW-VS5-HYP-K9 (HYP 5) as a standalone line item.

See this thread on ordering as a spare, this is the only way I know Also keep in mind C200 M2 is EOL, best to look at the new M3 C220 TRC#2

https://communities.cisco.com/message/99363#99363

**message from the moderator: please not that this URL is accessible only to Cisco Partners**

Srini

Message was edited by: Kelli Glass