cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11.5 with CUCM Jtapi GW bandwith requirement.

art.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have to provide information of how much bandwidth would consume a link between the UCCE PG with the JTAPI GW to the CUCM server.

I have checked all the 11.5 Solution Guide Design but couldn't find any info about that point.

Has any one any experience of how to calculate it based on ip phones, CTI routepoints etc that will be used by Rogger?

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Arturo Vazquez

2 Replies 2

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see the below statement in the 11.5 design guide.

Bandwidth, Latency, and QoS for Unified CM

Bandwidth for Agent Phones to Unified CM Cluster

The required bandwidth for phone-to-Unified CM signaling is 150 bps for each phone.

For example, in a 1000 agent solution, each contact center site requires approximately 150 kbps.

And i believe the bandwidth between the PG and CUCM includes calls as well. and there is an example given in the doc "Example Calculation for a Combined Dedicated Private Link" section. 

Check if it helps.

Thanks Divvela,

I saw that section and I've understood  as bandwidth for phone to CUCM not related to PG. And the example is based on private networks links, like Router to Router, PGA to B, etc.

I found an excel document called "ACD-CallManager_Peripheral_Gateway_to_ICM_Central_Controller_Bandwidth_Calculator" that I guess is obsolete and in any case, only covers PG-CC calculations. 

What I'm looking for is the requirements of PG - CUCM.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Arturo Vazquez