Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent failed to login during CUCM Publisher reboot

fedor.solovev
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello, dear support community.
It is CUCM 11.5 (Pub+Sub) with UCCX 11.5 integrated. CUCM with LDAP is configured.
Both CUCM nodes are configured in UCCX -> System -> Cisco Unified CM Configuration (Pub is the first).
CCM, AXL and CTI services are running at both CUCM nodes.
All devices are registered with CUCM_Sub as a first choice. Firefox supported browser is used.

During CUCM_Pub reboot:
- Finesse Agent failed to login (finesse lost connection to UCCX Pub, please wait for a reachable finesse server to be found)
- the UCCX web interface stacked in opening a page until CUCM_Pub is up
- All devices were registered with CUCM_Sub during this moment and IVR was working.

Could someone give a suggestion how to fix this and what might be wrong, please ?

11 Replies 11

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

you ever get any more information on what causes this behavior?

I had this setup in a test environment with a CUCM Publisher, CUCM Subscriber, UCCX Publisher & UCCX Subscriber, the Certificates being generated by the themselves, not a Windows CA Server. Everything worked OK until I shutdown the CUCM Publisher.

My fix was I needed to upload the tomcat certificate from the CUCM Pub & CUCM Sub to the UCCX Certificate List as tomcat-trust. So both UCCX Pub & UCCX Sub had both CUCM Pub & CUCM Sub visible in the Certificate List. Once uploaded I restarted the UCCX Servers and made sure that the JTAPI was fully syncronized and that the Data Check was all good. If out of sync, you are able to sync up from the Subscriber servers OK.

After doing this, I was able to Shutdown CUCM Pub & UCCX Pub and log into Finesse using the URL for the UCCX Sub successfully.

Shutdown CUCM Pub, UCCX Pub with cucm sub as active and log into uccx pub Finesse using the URL successfully.

But some Trigger number unable to reach (over play system failure) , any idea on how to fix?

Have you tried doing a Data Resync in UCCX?

- UCCX > Subsystems > Cisco Unified CM Telephony > Data Synchronization

Yes ,I did and it's show Axl sync error.. could be because of CuCm pub not reachable.

Have try reset AXL and CTI ID password at cucm and restart uccx .

Issue remain same, upon cucm pub down , some Trigger number unable to reach over internal dialling either...

Please check the CUCM Configuration in UCCX and ensure that your Subscriber is a selected AXL Provider, Unified CM Telephony Provider Configuration CTI Manager & RmCm Provider Configuration CTI Manager.

Yes, cucm sub is selected...

Upon cucm pub is down, some Trigger is working and most of the trigger vomit IVR as system failure

Cucm ver 14 Su1 

Uccx ver 12.5.1

Can you check if the CTI Route Points & CTI Ports for the non-working trigger numbers are registered correctly on your Subscriber. Or if there are any differences to the working & non-working trigger numbers.

CTI Route Points: CUCM > Device > CTI Route Points > Find

CTI Ports: CUCM > Device > Phone > Find > CTIP_XXXX

I also checked the same, it's registered correct cucm.

Some Trigger is working / non working taking same CTI route port

It does look like the Triggers have not synced. Are you able to run a Data Check in UCCX or does this also show an AXL Error.

- UCCX > Subsystems > Cisco Unified CM Telephony > Data Check

AFAIK this is off topic of the OP question. Please do not post questions that are off topic on someone else post. For this please create your own question/post.

Response Signature