Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx Paid scripting

Hi,

can any one guide me as to where i can get the scripting done for the UCCX 9.x at one of our clients location.

Actually in the beginning they requested a simple script and now they want a bit complex(At least complex for me).

the script should be as follows:

customer calls in-->Greeting-->check time of day and working hours/holiday, if non-working hours or holiday it should be transferred directly to the voice mail-->if working hours -->language selection-->customer should enter the customer id that matches the database we already imported in the system-->if it matches he should be given priority/if not matches no priority given if there are multiple callers-->If agent available forward the call in the queue-->if not available then announce the no. of callers in the queue and estimated time for the call to be answered-->if its taking more than 5 minutes after waiting the call should be transferred to voice mail with msg Playing leave your phone no. agent will call you back shortly.

so thats the script customer wants to develop and i am willing to pay if anybody can guide me whom to contact for this.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post this in CC community as well to get more attention on this

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/5926/contact-center

Regards

Deepak

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No need to rate if you do not find something helpful. Rating of 2 is not helping anyone, there are lot of efforts which goes in replying on the community apart from our regular work that we do.

Regards

Deepak