Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection 11.5 Std Greeting re-recording problem

r.barber
Level 1
Level 1

Running Unity Connection 11.5.1.10000-6

We have a strange problem where users who re-record there standard greeting (as they go on annual leave) doesn't take affect (there old recording remains in place).

I was thinking that it was not saving but I found that if the users goes into re-record they hear the newly recorded greeting but users who leave a message get the old greeting.

Also if I use the Media Master within the greeting section on the Administration webpage. I downloaded the recording an its the old recording but if I get the media master to call my phone to listen to recording I get the new greeting.

Has anyone else experienced this or is there a service I can restart?

5 Replies 5

r.barber
Level 1
Level 1

Wow am I doing somethinh wrong this has had 0 views?

Hello Robert,

We are aware of the issue with the views. The good news is that we're migrating to a new platform where this will be fixed.

Kindest Regards,

Monica

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy
Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Just as an FYI, there was a caching issue on the site that seems to have been fixed over night where many of us could not see your post and then there is the ongoing problem at CSC wherein views are not incremented properly....so that is the housekeeping part of my reply :)

Now for the problem you are seeing, I'm pretty sure this sounds like a bug, but I don't see any that exactly match what is happening. If it were me I'd start by checking the db replication if you are running a CUC cluster and then try restarting the Conversation Manager service.

If the replication looks OK and the restart doesn't work I'd go ahead and open a TAC case.

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

The DB replications was fine and I've got the secondary not taking calls at present (due to routing issues).  I rebooted the server and the issue seems to have disappeared.

I will monitor and raise a TAC case if it appears again.

Regards

Hi there,

Nice thinking on the reboot! I'm glad you got things working.

Cheers!

Rob