Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Call Transfer

armingojak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have setup CUCMBE at my office and now i have problem with call transfer to operator.

I have setup Direct Routing Rules and System Call Handlers with custom Recording. Also I was sync users from CUCMBE.

When I call from outside I get welcome greetings and after that when I want to transfer call to operator I get Cisco Voice message

"wait while I transfer your call" and after that "Sorry EXTENSION is not available, record your message..."

How can I avoid this problem?

Also, how can I disable Cisco Voice message "wait while I transfer your call" when I want to do call transfer to operator? This is needles to us.

Regards,

Armin

19 Replies 19

Bill,

I have done tests and answers are:

1. Alerting tone received.

2. No alerting tone received.

Regards,

Armin

Bill, Armin, 

Is there a solution for this yet?  We have several locations that are experiencing this issue.  If I dial the call handler extension directly, it transfers to the proper extension with ringback all dayt long.  If I dial the main number and press an option on the menu that routes to the call handler extension that forwards to the other extension, there is nothing but silence; phones are ringing off the hook, but callers think they have been disconnected at times.

Thanks,

-JA

Hello Jonathan,

As I recall, I think that my problem was related to CSS but I am not sure.

Tomorrow I will access to my CUCM to try to figure out what exactly I did to solve this problem.

BR,

Armin

Hi

can u help me to solve my MOH issue.

i`m using cisco cucm-BE with mgcp protocol with the gateways,

When someone called form the pstn to the cucm and after he hear the autoattendant:

the     MOH only works when i press 0 (the operator) and when i press an     internal extension i hear a ring back tone and sometimes i hear the MOH   for one second but when i dial 0 i hear the   MOH Normally after "wait   while i transfer your call"

how i can hear the MOH too after i dial the internal extension normally?

the following is done:

-am using unicast MOH

- that media resource is enabled. Media Resource->MoH Server and verify that the run flag is set to YES.

- Restart the Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- Check if G711,G729 is enabled for MoH in Service Parameters->Call Manager->Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- the IP Phones or Gateways has assigned the MRGL that include the MOH resource.

thanks