cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity connection problem

shazeb051
Level 1
Level 1

i configure unity  connection with following cisco steps... i did all things same with  auto attentdent but the problem is when i press msg button on phones its not invoking unity ivr instead of that the call is directly going voice mail nummber and its been ringing untill i disconnect..
so dear all where could be the problem in this.i m using uc9.1. please help me u can mail me on shazeb05@gmail.com ..waiting for the kind response....

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Which type of CUC integration you've viz SCCP or SIP?

If it's SCCP, you may need to create CTI Route Point (with Call Forward All enabled) to redirect the call to CUC and then have desired forward routing rule configured to route the call to desired call handler.

If it's SIP integration, you may use route pattern or again CTI Route Point.

Do you've desried configuraiton in place?

- Vivek

View solution in original post

Ooohk, I just noticed that you're pressing Voice Mail key. If that is the case, do you have correct voicemail profile configured on DN page with respective voice mail pilot number configured. Further configuration with respect to Route Pattern or Hunt Pilot may be different depends on which type of integration CUCM has with CUC. Also don't forget the importance of region here. Please check to avoid transcoding in between, the codecs advertized (/enabled) in CUC is allowed in respective CUCM region settings.

- Vivek

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you mean it is not invoking Unity IVR. When you press the message button your phone, it is supposed to enter your pin and then take you to your own VM box wherein you can listen to your messages.

Elaborate on the issue and your expectations about the IVR functionality.

Regards

Deepak

dear sir deepak thank you for you support.. sir the problem was that licence was expired because of that i guess voice mail ivr is not working...thank you and i need your support in future also,...

Glad that the issue had been resolved. Feel free to post your issues to Support Community whenver you need.

Regards

Deepak

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Which type of CUC integration you've viz SCCP or SIP?

If it's SCCP, you may need to create CTI Route Point (with Call Forward All enabled) to redirect the call to CUC and then have desired forward routing rule configured to route the call to desired call handler.

If it's SIP integration, you may use route pattern or again CTI Route Point.

Do you've desried configuraiton in place?

- Vivek

Ooohk, I just noticed that you're pressing Voice Mail key. If that is the case, do you have correct voicemail profile configured on DN page with respective voice mail pilot number configured. Further configuration with respect to Route Pattern or Hunt Pilot may be different depends on which type of integration CUCM has with CUC. Also don't forget the importance of region here. Please check to avoid transcoding in between, the codecs advertized (/enabled) in CUC is allowed in respective CUCM region settings.

- Vivek

dear sir vivek thank you for you support.. sir the problem was that licence was expired because of that i guess voice mail ivr is not working...thank you and i need your support in future also,...

Happy to help. Let us know any time if you have questions and many experts are there in community to help you.

-Vivek

shazeb051
Level 1
Level 1

dear all i got a issue in cme... when ever call is comming to operator phone then operator is unable to forward the call to some extensions ... for this where to check??? in call fowrdwing option in dn??? if yes i did ..its der ..help me.. thank you.