Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCS Director Foundation (UCSDF) 5.0 Training

Hello Community,

Can anyone help me where i can attend the following Training for  (( Cisco UCS Director Foundation (UCSDF) 5.0 )) as i can not find a schedual in CISCO training locator .. It is highly important for me as i have an implementation soon and i need to get its knowledge .

Thanks & Best Regards ,

Mostafa Elgindy

1 Reply 1

Darren Starr
Level 4
Level 4

Mostafa,

I think you'll have a little problem getting this running. There is huge interest in this topic but to be fair, Cisco has only just now (the past two weeks) released the 5.0 course materials to the instructors. So far as I know, me and two other instructors are the only instructors in Europe which are both certified to teach this class as well as actually have hands on experience with Director. In addition, we can't as instructors get our hands on the actual product outside of dCloud to actually update our knowledge for v5.0 because of the insanely stupid terms involved.

I have been asked three times so far to deliver this course. I've said no 3 times. I wouldn't even consider it without a few weeks to prepare, so I personally won't deliver it before March. There are some guys who like reading slides that will do it sooner, but you may have issues with getting questions answered.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card