cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting error while installing cisco intersight virtual appliance

moh-noman
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing cisco virtual connected appliance using vcenter client hosted on esxi host. I followed the installation steps from cisco (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/Intersight/b_Cisco_Intersight_Appliance_Getting_Started_Guide/m_installation.html). VM is created and configured network configs including DNS etc. Ping test also succeeds. Claiming device id also succeeds and installation process starts via download latest package. After taking hours for downloading 518 installation packages and installation, installation fails and gives error to redeploy the virtual appliance ova. Upon troubleshooting i found system services check was failed as well. Appreciate support on this issue.

3 Replies 3

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure you are not picking 'tiny' deploy size.  Needs to be 'small' or larger.

Kirk...

Dear @Kirk J 

Thank you for your response. I have chosen 'small' size deployment. The error snapshots i am attaching for your review as well. intersight-error-1.jpgintersight-error-2.jpg

moh-noman
Level 1
Level 1

Dear @Kirk J 

I tried to deploy multiple times, restarting the appliance before deployment, restarting the network configs and system services as well before deployment but still same error.

Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card