Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS 1.4(3i) Available

mipetrin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings all,

Please note that the second maintenance release for UCS 1.4 is now available for download from Cisco.com. This release, 1.4(3i), is a bug fix and stability release. It also introduces support for the new B230 M2 and B440 M2 platforms.

As a reminder, in 1.4 the single upgrade bundle was broken into smaller components, namely infrastructure and server bundles. Here are the current shortcuts to images on Cisco.com:

* UCS 1.4(3i) Infrastructure Bundle Download

[www.cisco.com > Support > Download Software > Products > Unified Computing and Servers > Cisco UCS Infrastructure and UCS Manager Software > Infrastructure Software Bundle]

* UCS 1.4(3i) B-Series Software Bundle Download

[www.cisco.com > Support > Download Software > Products > Unified Computing and Servers > Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server Software > Unified Computing System (UCS) Server Software Bundle]

* UCS 1.4(3i) C-Series Software Bundle Download

[www.cisco.com > Support > Download Software > Products > Unified Computing and Servers > Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount UCS-Managed Server Software > Unified Computing System (UCS) Server Software Bundle]

Release notes available here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/unified_computing/ucs/release/notes/OL_24086.html

Any issues with dowloading or installing the new version let us know.

Regards,

Michael

1 Reply 1

jhedman
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the update, curious though, has anyone seen any major issues with this release yet?  And by major, I even mean things like status LED's not showing the correct status?  I realize that's not major to us, but some customers had seeing Amber LED's...

Thanks in advance.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card