cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 - 7962 phones with headsets and sidecars

jgoforth
Level 4
Level 4

Steve D.  I posted this several weeks ago and had issues getting back into the community but now have my login back.  I am re-posting because I still have the issue.  I do NOT have a log for when the phone is booting with the sidecar.  I will try to get back out to the site to get this next week.  I quit using CCA on this particular install (1st UC560 install) because 50% of the time I made any change, CCA would wipe out all paging-dn's from phones, and it would remove all 4 of my phones from the BACD queue.  This is a doctors office and they can't have me doing that.  Nor do they want to stay after hours, so I have to make changes during the day and from the CLI...BUT the sidecars were added initially in CCA as you specified in the other post.  Here is my original post with some logs and configs.  The configs are cut down to pertinent info and the logs show where CCA is removing paging-dn from every ephone and never adds it back.

Original Post:

I have 7962 phones with a UC560.  I have Plantronics bluetooth headsets with hookswitch cables on the phone and those are working.  I need to add sidecars (7915) to two of the phones and can't get them to work.  It loads but just comes up with a Cisco logo.  Thoughts?

0 Replies 0