cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Will Jabber SDK applications work with the Business Edition 3000?

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

I am aware of the Cisco Jabber SDK, and I do know that Cisco Jabber SDK applications do work with the full CallManager product. Are Jabber SDK applications compatible with the current BE3000 release? Are there plans to support Jabber SDK applications with the Business Edition 3000?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have not validated Jabber SDK with Business Edition 3000.

Just to be sure, is there any particular application that you are looking for or was it a generic question?

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have not validated Jabber SDK with Business Edition 3000.

Just to be sure, is there any particular application that you are looking for or was it a generic question?

Thanks

I was asking this question since our company has considered integrating the Cisco Jabber SDK with web-based data applications, and I was wondering whether the Cisco Jabber SDK-integrated applications would actually work with the Business Edition 3000. We are considering selling the Business Edition 3000 solution to our customers, but our future BE3000 customers really need to have a click-to-call web browser plugin that is compatible with the BE3000, including a wand tool similar to that found in the CallConnector client software.