cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC and RAVPN DAP: Cisco Secure Desktop Platform Detection Err.

keibler
Level 1
Level 1

hey folks,

I am new to using DAP on the FMC. So this may be normal behavior.  However,  when using the latest hostscan 4.10.x on the FMC and then have users connect to the public IP to get the latest client they now receive the Cisco Secure Desktop webLaunch popup.  From what  I can tell that product went EOL years ago.  Is this normal and if so how do I get around it so users can download the client?  It fails due to activeX and Java not being installed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

keibler
Level 1
Level 1

Well I opened a Case with TAC.  What we ended up doing was adding an additional connection policy with no access and added a flexconfig.  If you fixed this on the ASA it is basically the same steps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

keibler
Level 1
Level 1

Well I opened a Case with TAC.  What we ended up doing was adding an additional connection policy with no access and added a flexconfig.  If you fixed this on the ASA it is basically the same steps.

may I ask you how you solved this issue please? Which is the code for flexconfig and where to create an additional connection policy? We have the latest Secure firewall posture package but still it gives the same result with Cisco Secure Desktop webLaunch popup, same error message about IE 64 not supported and unable to download Secure Client

I won’t be back into the office until Monday  I can check then and post 

thank you

Hello sir! Is it possible to post please? Thank you

Well it has been some time but here is the flex configuration   

Flex Config: WebVPN-Portal-Disable-CSD

tunnel-group AnyConnectDownload webvpn-attributes
 without-csd

Set the policy Devices -> Flex config

keibler_0-1701784774307.png

I don't remember configuring another portal but the download page for the client is now a https://<FQDN>/download.  

thank you so much, it really worked. I had to create a new portal URL aswell.

Still my discontent with the frontend developers of Cisco, who can't manage just to simply repeat the proper commands to be applied to the device of FTD (Secure Firewall). Learn from Mikrotik and their Winbox, guys. They have less budget but managed to create a perfect managing interface. For free for users, by the way.