cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Load balance AnyConnect SSL using Netscaler Load balancer

Dranik
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to have single VPN URL for the whole company that has multiple office locations.  But at the same time, every location has its own ASA 5516x that can be used for users to connect.  How do I make all users connect to the single URL (possibly using load balancer??) and then it will redirect clients to the location according to connection profile selected instead off everyone connecting to the same ASA.  

2 Replies 2

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you looked at using the Optimal Gateway Selection feature for Anyconnect? This way, user connects to the closest RTT Firewall.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/anyconnect-optimal-gateway-selection-operation/ta-p/3124296

Thanks for your reply.   However, I'm looking to separate users based on the profile they choose to connect to.  Let's say, users that connect to profile A go to ASA1,   to profile B  go to ASA2  all the time (unless I change that manually). But initially, they all go through Netscaler or something that determines to which ASA a user has to be redirected.