Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable individual Recording for Users

Georg Kehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Dear all

I want to enable or disable the recording feature for individual User in Webex Control Hub
I have found a way via Session Type, but the Problem is I can not assign the new Custom Session Type to all Users in a Bulk
If you have more as 1000 existing User, is to much to edit every single user.
If a add a new User , no problem the default custome Session type wil be assigned.

Or Exist another way to enable/disable recording for the User's ?

Thanks for any Feedback or Input

Regards
Georg

1 Accepted Solution

Hi Gasper

Thanks for the Input, I have also seen that, unfortunately they not using Groups, But I have found also another way (Info via TAC Case) you can donwlad the CSV sheet , go to Meeting, click the Site, Windows slide in, the in the Section "License and User" you can download the CSV sheet and via Bulk Manage upload the edited sheet, in this sheet the relevant Information of the Sessin types are listed

Not tested yet, will do that in the next days.

Best Regards

Georg

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gasper A
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @georg I found this documentation https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/16lhxu/Manage-session-types-in-Control-Hub but not sure it is possible to do this for several users. However, it might be possible to get around this using groups but you will have to test this yourself to confirm. Try creating a group, assign a few users to the group, and see if you can assign a specific meeting template/ session type to the group. See https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/kl6lgw/View-Active-Directory-Groups-in-Webex-Control-Hub. That works, then you can simply create a group of users and assign the template to users in the group.

Hi Gasper

Thanks for the Input, I have also seen that, unfortunately they not using Groups, But I have found also another way (Info via TAC Case) you can donwlad the CSV sheet , go to Meeting, click the Site, Windows slide in, the in the Section "License and User" you can download the CSV sheet and via Bulk Manage upload the edited sheet, in this sheet the relevant Information of the Sessin types are listed

Not tested yet, will do that in the next days.

Best Regards

Georg

Georg Kehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

Do you have a coment ?

Br Georg

riosteph
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee