cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to resize Webex Teams windows?

JimS07
Level 1
Level 1

Webex Teams is taking up all of my window space and can no longer be resized.  Also, the edge color is so light that it blends in with other background windows making it hard to find the edge.  These "features" are really annoying.  

1 Accepted Solution

JimS07
Level 1
Level 1

None of the handles were available to resize the window - I am not sure why this was the case.  This is running on Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2.  To resolve this issue all of the processes running for Webex (i.e., CicsoCollabHost.exe) were ended using Task Manager.  The application was then restarted and the resize handles became available.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JimS07
Level 1
Level 1

None of the handles were available to resize the window - I am not sure why this was the case.  This is running on Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2.  To resolve this issue all of the processes running for Webex (i.e., CicsoCollabHost.exe) were ended using Task Manager.  The application was then restarted and the resize handles became available.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Webex has a minimum size, but above that, it can be freely resized (at least on Windows where I'm using it). It also is resizable by the handles as other applications and with shortcuts like ALT+Arrow up etc.

Feel free to file a feature request via aha (https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/). If it gets enough votes, PM may thing about implementing it. They do not monitor these Community forums and therefore, they're not aware of that feedback.