Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Onboarding Cloud Connected UC

Whenever I am onboarding nodes for cloud connected UC, do I need to generate an agent install file for each node?  I have 4 nodes in my CUCM cluster (1 PUB, 3 SUBS).  Do I need to generate the agent install file for each node?

Thanks,

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

No you only need one agent install file and will use it on each node.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Additional question for all.  I have successfully run the agent install file on all of my CUCM nodes but am having trouble with one of my subscriber nodes (reporting "No agent running").  Has anyone seen this?  I tried running the agent install file a second time but still not working.  Anyone have ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,

You ever get this error fixed?

Yes, got this resolved.

Richard W. Pidcock

You can check on the node where this is reported if it does have the agent running by using this command in the CLI, "utils ucmgmt agent status". It should provide you with an output like this.

image.png

If it shows that the agent is not running you can start it with this command, "utils ucmgmt agent restart", and if it is or not activated you can use this command, "utils ucmgmt agent enable".

Response Signature

The same one can be used for all systems, irrespective of what it is or where it is located, given that they connect with the Webex cloud services in the same way.

Response Signature

No you only need one agent install file and will use it on each node.