cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MS Teams & WebEx Calling App - 'Failed to load voicemail list'

jim.stengle
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone seeing issues with the WebEx Calling App in MS Teams not displaying voicemails or recent calls?

We get an alert saying 'Failed to load voicemail list' and no recent calls. 

This looks to have started after the update to version 2.1 which was installed last week.

The WebEx client does show voicemails and recent calls itself, just not the app in MS Teams. 

10 Replies 10

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone resolve this issue?

No resolution yet. We are still having the issue.

Jim Stengle
916-419-5605
800-443-5605
[QUEST]

I have a TAC case opened. If I get an update I will post it.

The error message disappeared, now a new, more elegant message appears. Call history keeps crashing.

New verion MS Teams 23320.3021.2567.4799

seongho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jim and those who are experience the similar issue, can you please let me know which version of Unified CM and CUC you are running?

We are currently running CUCM 12.5.1.18901-1, but we have upgraded since the issue first appeared. 

CUC is running 12.5.1.18901-2. Again upgraded since the start.

Hi:

The versión of CUCM is 12.5.1.17900-64 and Unity 12.5.1.18901-2.
Cisco Webex APP is register Unity service ok, but the voicemail error appears in MSTeams and recent calls do not appear updated. I linked the line with the user in the CUCM, but it remains the same behave.

Same, any update?

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

I have the same problem.

cristianmunoz_0-1694548195009.png

TIA

Cristian.

Hello everyone.

I have the same problem. I have some users who do not have voicemail and they get this message. I have deactivated the Unity of the CUCM Service Profile and I still get the same message. I also removed the Unity DN profile. The problem persists