Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Service Disconnected

dunn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Have to trouble you for experiences, and also whether this is feature limitations.

Problem Description:

Customer receives 'Phone Service Disconnected' message when logged in on second phone - Webex App on Mobile Device (iOS). He already has one login on desktop computer, plus one mobile device (iOS)

Screenshot_20211007-170819.png

Additional Information:

- Webex site with 1 x user licence subscription

- Webex App for Windows (Windows 10)

- Webex App for iOS (iPhone) for device 1

- Webex App for iOS (iPhone) for device 2

I understand if I have multiple computers attempting to login to the same user credentials, the most current computer (app) login will connect to the phone service, the one prior will be disconnected. I happen to have 2 iOS devices (iPhone x 2) and this problem symptom does not happen.

Appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Regards

~bernard.

4 Replies 4

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm also able to use phone service simultaneously on two iOS devices. Have the user tap the disconnected message. I believe it shows him a login prompt to enter the credentials. Worth trying it.

-Sankar

Thanks, waiting for the customer to reply and update.

Thing is I don't have a site with just 1 licence..

If my understanding of the licensing model is right, it depends on what license the user has (even if it's just 1). A named user professional calling license allows the user to run the Webex app on both desktop and mobile clients. I believe there isn't a hard limit on number of devices.

-Sankar

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

IIRC, only one mobile app is supported at the same time.