cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to upgrade Sandbox to full version

jakehova
Level 1
Level 1

I have sandbox access but want to upgrade so I can test RCS capabilities (amongst other things).  When I click on "Request full access" it takes me to this: https://imimobile.com/products/imiconnect/sandbox/request-upgrade which gives me a cant reach this page error.  

How can I upgrade?

1 Accepted Solution

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@jakehova Thanks for raising this. We had raised a request with the relevant teams to attend to this on higher priority and someone must have reached out to you already or be reaching out soon. Feel free to let us know if you need any further help. 

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@jakehova Thanks for raising this. We had raised a request with the relevant teams to attend to this on higher priority and someone must have reached out to you already or be reaching out soon. Feel free to let us know if you need any further help. 

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Someone did reach out to me, thank you for escalating this. 

Cisco really should make this a lot easier to onboard.  It's a bit silly how many steps/people are involved with setting up a sandbox or a full account.

Arindam Dhar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @jakehova ,

The link to request full access mentioned in your query above is working. Can you please retry the link after clearing browser cache or in incognito mode of chrome. Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Thanks,

Arindam

The link works now, but it's just another form.  Is there something I'm missing?  I filled out the form and have heard nothing for two days.  I want to pay to have access to the product, I'm not sure why Cisco makes this difficult.  Is there something else I can do to get access to a full environment quickly?