Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Connect Email with Webex CC - RONA

Could anyone please guide me on how to meet a requirement for Webex CC email management? I've successfully configured the initial settings and can accept and send emails from the Webex CC agent desktop. Now, I'm attempting to display previous emails from the sender to the agent when a new email is delivered to the agent desktop.

I've come across an old workflow on GitHub, but I'm struggling to get it to function properly. While emails are being present to the agent, they're unable to accept them. The system places the agents into RONA (Ready on No Answer) since it fails to transfer the email task to the agent. This issue only occurs with the new workflow I created.

Any guidance on troubleshooting or getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1714120441077.png

The flow which I am trying to recreate

ShalidKurunnanChalil_1-1714120483991.png

Please let me know if you require further information from my end to help me further on it. 

Regards, 

3 Replies 3

Do you know what version of the script you are using? I believe it was version 3 that were released last year, is it possible that your new script is using nodes or logics that weren’t updated?

@bill.king1  you are right, the v3.2 script but referred to an old lab for configuration and testing. This caused a lot of confusion. Additionally, since I didn't notice the search conversation function within the flow, I assumed it didn't search for existing messages. However, when I tested v3.2 later, it worked, at least if the email was from the same sender with the same subject.

Cisco informed me that the default behavior in inbound flow version 3.2 is to list and present all emails if they're from the same sender with the same subject. Otherwise, it only displays the last email, even if it's from the same sender but has a different subject.

Regards,

Can you run a debug on wxConnect to see why it is failing?