cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get more then 500 location in api

mahendra09
Level 1
Level 1

if create more then 500 location in but when i use https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/locations/list-locations this but only 500 location.
what solution for get more then 500 location? 

1 Accepted Solution

It would help if you can provide details on exactly what's happening, are you getting an error or something?
For me, I was able to pull the initial 500 locations and then in the Response Headers I can see that there is a header called "Link", which contains a url link to the next page. see here;

RaffaeleLagana_0-1712919257018.png

Just need to remove all the un-needed characters (like the arrows <> and the ; rel="next" at the end) and it works. See here:

RaffaeleLagana_1-1712919608784.png

I used Postman for this test as I don't have a code sample on hand to do this. But API works for me as you can see.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried Paginating results?

yes but it's not working so please give me one example

It would help if you can provide details on exactly what's happening, are you getting an error or something?
For me, I was able to pull the initial 500 locations and then in the Response Headers I can see that there is a header called "Link", which contains a url link to the next page. see here;

RaffaeleLagana_0-1712919257018.png

Just need to remove all the un-needed characters (like the arrows <> and the ; rel="next" at the end) and it works. See here:

RaffaeleLagana_1-1712919608784.png

I used Postman for this test as I don't have a code sample on hand to do this. But API works for me as you can see.

Thank you 

Why is it not working? Is the link header missing? Is the link not working? What error message do you get?

No errors occur; only 500 locations can be retrieved, not more.