Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Invitees API 403 Error - Service App

I created a service app allowing me to create meetings on behalf of other webex users within my organization; all I needed was the bearer token to provide the correct authentication. 

However, when I use the meeting invitees endpoint, with the same bearer token, it gives me a 403 error.

esponse_body={"message"=>"User does not have host privilege", "errors"=>[{"description"=>"User does not have host privilege"}]

I want to be able to add invitees to the meeting after a meeting has been created. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.

P.S. I double-checked my service app scopes, and I should have all the correct permissions.

1 Reply 1

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@INeedHelpWithWebexServiceApp this rather seems like an issue with the user you are trying to invite to the meeting and not your Service App. I do not know your request payload, but if you are trying to make the user a host, they would need a Meetings license for the org where the meeting is organised. Based on the error message, they do not have that. You can start troubleshooting by looking into that.