cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query regarding Calling behaviour | Unable to update CallingBehaviour.

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Query from Stolzenberg, Marcus (@ekom21.de) in @webex4devs space
I just tried to switch back from CUCM Calling to native.
{
"message": "Requested calling behavior change is invalid: Missing required calling entitlement.",
"trackingId": "WEBEX-DEV-PORTAL_372a465e-dd17-4a83-b0fa-5c628ce495fb_14"
}

Any idea?
Payload - 

Request:  (PUT)
https://webexapis.com/v1/people/{{pid}}/features/callingBehavior

{
"behaviorType" : "NATIVE_WEBEX_TEAMS_CALLING"
}

7 Replies 7

m.stolzenberg
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I have a new problem here. I created a new UC profile. Now I attached the new profile to a user via control hub.
Now I did a get https://webexapis.com/v1/people/{{pid}}/features/callingBehavior.
I get back three values here.

{
"profileId": "Y2lzY29zcGFyazovL3VzL0NBTExJTkdfUFJPRklMRS83YzI5N2ZhOS1lNGU5LTRkNDAtYTIyMS1mMDExYjBlOWRhYjU",
"behaviorType": "NATIVE_SIP_CALL_TO_UCM",
"effectiveBehaviorType": "NATIVE_SIP_CALL_TO_UCM"
}

Now I set back the UC profile to "Use my user's email domain". Now I did the get request again. Now I get back the same UC profile id :(.

I am searching for a solution to set the users uc profile via rest api.

Marcus

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @m.stolzenberg 
Thanks for your patience so far!
We've received an update from the Calling Engg. group regarding this problem. 
So, as the logs suggests here for the shared trackingId, we can't move to NATIVE_WEBEX_TEAMS_CALLING from CUCM calling. Because it doesn't support this conversion.
The options we'e to move from CUCM calling are - NATIVE_SIP_CALL_TO_UCM, CALL_WITH_APP_REGISTERED_FOR_CISCOTEL, CALL_WITH_APP_REGISTERED_FOR_TEL
However, from rest of everything you can move to NATIVE_WEBEX_TEAMS_CALLING, that's supported.
That's the reason we were getting the entitlement error here.
Hope this helps to understand the background.
Please let us know if you've any further queries on this.
Regards,
Sandip

Hi Sandip,

So once a user is set to: NATIVE_SIP_CALL_TO_UCM, CALL_WITH_APP_REGISTERED_FOR_CISCOTEL, CALL_WITH_APP_REGISTERED_FOR_TEL, there is no way to set the user back to NATIVE_WEBEX_TEAMS_CALLING via API?

Regards,
Marcus

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @m.stolzenberg 
Thanks for checking here.
I think you possibly copied & pasted the Token in your reply, however it's not uploaded correctly in the Reply. Not seeing it there.
And, in the mean time - I've also started checking with our Calling Engg. team about the exact Entitlement is required here.
Will keep you posted on this further.
And, one more thing - you can also share the Admin Account Login or, your login of which you're using the Tokens.
I can check those login in Control Hub as well to understand what entitlements are there.
Thank you!

Hi,

just tried with new / fresh token for user: webex@support-ekom21.de

{
"errorCode": 25214,
"message": "Requested calling behavior change is invalid: Missing required calling entitlement.",
"errors": [
{
"errorCode": 25214,
"description": "Requested calling behavior change is invalid: Missing required calling entitlement."
}
],
"trackingId": "ROUTER_62D529F3-9B9E-01BB-4E53-0AFDD8A64E53"
}

Marcus

m.stolzenberg
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Sandip,

I tried two ways. First I tried to use the token I got from an integration and after this I tried to use the token form our org admin. I used the org Admin to login on developer.webex.com. Here I copied the temp. access token.

Marcus

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Stolzenberg,
We're checking with our Calling Engg. team to understand what exactly the Entitlement is required to complete this task.
I checked the Logs for the tracking ID and that shows it was failed with 400 status code due to missing entitlement.
Could you kindly confirm us your exact Webex login details, wanted to check for the Licenses and Entitlement you already have.

Thank you!
Sandip