cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I share the link to the pre-registration for a WebEx MEETING?

John_Lux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have set up a meeting with pre-registration required, but I have to publish the invitation to a wide group and do not know who the actual registrants/attendees will be, so I cannot simply fill in a list of email addresses in the meeting schedule.

Bear in mind this is a meeting, not an event.

Where can I find a publishable link to the registration page (not the meeting itself!) please?

Many thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

You can invite yourself to get the registration link, but whenever I've scheduled a Webex Meeting with registration required, I receive two emails, one with the subject line "(Forward to others) Webex Meeting invitation" (the other is your host confirmation email). In that email, there is a box with Register -- this link can be copied and distributed widely using your regular distribution channels. When someone fills out the Registration form that is prompted from that link, they will receive the meeting link. Hope this helps!registration email.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

You can invite yourself to get the registration link, but whenever I've scheduled a Webex Meeting with registration required, I receive two emails, one with the subject line "(Forward to others) Webex Meeting invitation" (the other is your host confirmation email). In that email, there is a box with Register -- this link can be copied and distributed widely using your regular distribution channels. When someone fills out the Registration form that is prompted from that link, they will receive the meeting link. Hope this helps!registration email.png

vvazquez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

you can select the 'Leave Automatically approve all registration requests' option, then all participants will be able to register, and you will see their names and emails in 'Manage Registration'. You still need to get the registration link, one trick that worked for was to invite myself.