Replies

TCP connectivity fail problem on mediatest.webex.com

SKKU_Staff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

stay safe from the virus!

I have a problem when I check my network status via mediatest.webex.com

I don't have any problem around 1~2 months ago, but now TCP connectivity is failed.

and people around me have begun to question about the problem.

Does anyone knows the cause and the solution to this problem?

pic1.PNGpic2.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

@thomas.vidgar Thank you for reply. I also asked the problem to the system engineer in Cisco Korea, and he told me that a purpose of the site(mediatest.webex.com) is to test a connection of video devices. And he also said that there is no website to test a connection of PC.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Vladimiro Lerena
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Same thing from Argentina @SKKU_Staff , looking fro an answer also. Thanks for posting.

thomas.vidgar
Level 1
Level 1

@SKKU_Staff You are not alone with this problem. It has been reported to Cisco a couple of times but as far as I know there haven't really been any response from them on this. I can only suggest that you submit a case, and if possible, you can try out some older versions of browsers, since this seems to be dependant on certain versions of some browsers...

@thomas.vidgar Thank you for reply. I also asked the problem to the system engineer in Cisco Korea, and he told me that a purpose of the site(mediatest.webex.com) is to test a connection of video devices. And he also said that there is no website to test a connection of PC.

This test is specifically for PCs, so not sure why the engineer would have told you that.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX70773/How-Do-I-Access-the-Cisco-Webex-Network-Test-Tool

It seems Chrome may have dropped support for the way this test was written related to Java support.  I can confirm that this does work in Firefox 85.0.2 today.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/chrome.html

Response Signature