cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Audio not working on CarPlay

bnsrini
Level 1
Level 1

a. I initiate a WebEx call on my phone (through WebEx App).  Audio is working fine.  I then plug in the USBc cable into my phone, CarPlay comes up on the car display.  I see the call UI on the car display, but no audio

b. I initiate a WebEx call from the WebEx App on my car display in CarPlay mode (phone connected via USBc).  Nothing happens.  I click on the WebEx mtg instance, but no action is seen, other than a blink on the display (meeting row) indicating I pressed it

c. If i initiate a WebEx call from my Calendar App on my iPhone by directly clicking on the link in the meeting, the call goes through and audio also works well on the phone, but when I connect the USBc cable, I hear no audio on CarPlay.

d. I can make regular phone calls and stream YouTube videos.  All of these work well on CarPlay.

e. WebEx Audio doesn't work even in Wireless CarPlay mode

Everything used to work fine till the recent WebEx update.

I have tried this on Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.  Same problem on both

7 Replies 7

bbhutch
Level 1
Level 1

I'm very interested in a solution here.  What do I need to do to be alerted to a solution?

44.5 release which is scheduled early May fixes this issue..

Regards
Surendra BG

bnsrini
Level 1
Level 1

I suppose you mean going through "Profile and Preferences" on WebEx App on my iPhone.  Unfortunately, that doesn't work as it takes me to the internal IT page in my company and not to Cisco WebEx page to report the issue.  Any other alternate?

Hi,
Open IT ticket with your IT team and they should inturn work with Cisco TAC to get this addressed..
Regards
Surendra BG

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please open a TAC case, there is beta image fix which TAC may or can provide.

Thanks!

Regards
Surendra BG

I have tried reinstalling the WebEx App, restarting my phone, etc., but nothing has helped.  Sorry, but how do I open a TAC case?  

Hi,
Please click on profile and then report a issue
Regards
Surendra BG