cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Am I the only one that missed why "reset system both in ...." has been "disabled" ?

So normally when I update a couple of SSO WLCs I:  download the software to WLCs, predownload to the APs, swap AP image, save system settings and then do a scheduled reload because thats the only command I know of where you can also reboot all the APs at the same time.

But now, from version 8.10.x (I think) when you input the command like : "reset system both in 00:07:00 image no-swap reset-aps save-config" it returns: "Scheduled reset is blocked if system in redundancy state as SSO!"

Why is this changed ? And did anyone else then me miss that "memo" ?

/Thomas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hmmm the bugtoolkit tells me this BugID (and when you look at the summary on the bugtoolkit it looks like this exact problem) : CSCvt33091

But when you go to that bug it says : Bug CSCvt33091 is a duplicate of the bug displayed below.

And the bug below does not seem to have anything to do with this error. - And that bug says fixed *sigh*

FFS

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hmmm the bugtoolkit tells me this BugID (and when you look at the summary on the bugtoolkit it looks like this exact problem) : CSCvt33091

But when you go to that bug it says : Bug CSCvt33091 is a duplicate of the bug displayed below.

And the bug below does not seem to have anything to do with this error. - And that bug says fixed *sigh*

FFS

Having the same issue, and just wanted to say no, you are not the only one!

And Cisco's suggested workaround is Don't use 8.10. what a joke, FFS indeed!

atsukane_0-1714160442900.png

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card