cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meraki, Model MR42

flielguera
Level 1
Level 1

Friends, Good afternoon, please, a consultation and not if to do it by this means, since they are Cisco Meraki equipment; but there it goes:
I have installed several equipment of model MR42, Cisco Meraki, they are operating and in production, also on my platform I have a Cisco Prime Infraestructure 3.1, and I have noticed that this version of Cisco Prime does not support this model of Cisco-Meraki, as well as version 3.4.
Can anyone tell me which version of Cisco Prime, these Cisco Meraki models are supported.

Thanks for you support.

Regards from Peru.

Fernando.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thank you very much, for your information and support, I know that meraki devices are managed through the cloud, but I was looking for an additional alternative. I have reviewed the matrices of the versions 3.1, 3.2.3.2 and 3.4, of PI, and I see some models of Meraki devices, but I am worried that I do not see the model MR42, which I have installed.

Regards.

Based on Prime compatibility matrix, this model seems to not be compatible with Prime 3.4
Anyways, the only thing available in CPI is the inventory.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card