Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMX Campaings

Hi Experts!!

I'm kind of lost about this, one of my customers want's to create and use campaings through the CMX platform, I already search for documentation and information about it, but I only found something about MAS - Mobile Application Server, maybe someone have more information or more exact steps to make this work.

My CMX version is 10.3.1-35.

Thanks for your time.

4 Replies 4

Hi

Thanks in advice for you answer, I already check that page but I don't have
those menus, I think is the version that I'm using.

I haven't found clear documentation about this but I suppose that Cisco
eliminates this features from the new versions of CMX and put it on a
different server, that's the "server" I need to install, no matter's if
it's another virtual machine really.

Thanks for all.

Hello Again!!

I don't know if I'm wrong but for Cisco CMX 10.3 works as in the 8.0 Version I understand that I have to:

1. CMX Locations and CMX Presence in different virtual machine (as I'm using VMware)?
  2. If I want to deploy or manage campains or Ads I need to integrate CMX to an external server or something like that?
  3. I'm testing CMX version 8 that comes with all the stuff I need, but is and "old version", I suppose that Cisco will not work any more on that versions?

Basically my customer wants everything in one machine with campaings is that possible in some way with CMX 10.3 or later.

Thanks for your time.

Hi

1. Yes, CMX Location & CMX Prsesnce are required two different VMs, cannot be on the same box

2. I think you require CMX location service. Then you can see how you can configure "Connect & Engage" as per your requirement. You can have custom portals based on the locations

Below is a good Ciscolive Melbourne 2018 presentation, that you should watch

CMX - Digital Transformation through Location Analytics and Innovations - BRKEWN-2012

3. I agree, I do not think 8.0 is keep getting attention. Until CMX 10.x get feature parity with MSE, cisco has to keep MSE up.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card