Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

to check the Up Time in Controller

Hi

in our project there is wireless link connectivity between two buildings link is not stable 

the screen shots of  in wlc  of AP time is enclosed with attached file in the screen shot i understand that the Ap is up  with days .like days and hour

the other i am not understand the controller associated.& controller latency also i did understand

as i understand in the screen shot when AP join the controller it is showing the AP UP Time

please correct me if am wrong

3 Replies 3

Hi

The uptime is shown in days, you're right.

The other two information is related to the time the AP took to join and the latency over the capwap tunnel.

This information is usually shown as capwap join taken time and Link latency.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Screen shot shows the AP uptime is >6 days, however, the WLC link uptime is in hours.
Exactly how is this wireless bridge being established? Is the bridge on an 2.4 Ghz or 5.0 Ghz link?

Thanks leo laohoo & Flavio Miranda 

there are two outdoor APs in main building all server wlc are connected in other building only three stack cisco switches .

the link wireless is in bridge mode and AP are at 5 GHz.

I understand that AP Up time I am not getting final conclusion in the previous screen they are 5 APS which is joining the WLC 5760 in local mode and they are two ssids and more than 10 ip phones .

we are getting phones down and up and APs ssid  also same problem .

The other two information is related to the time the AP took to join and the latency over the capwap tunnel

in above bold mark I understand that capwap tunnel information time from wlc to AP.

please correct me if am wrong

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card